Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games diving day two finals live blogAugust 5, 2022
Six English divers will be aiming to continue Team England’s excellent start to the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games diving competition at the Sandwell Aquatics Centre tonight.
The day two finals session sees Yasmin Harper and Amy Rollinson competing in the Women’s 1m Springboard having finished second and sixth respectively in the preliminary round this morning.
That’s followed by the Men’s Synchronised 10m Platform final with Team England having two pairs in the event.
Noah Williams won silver in this event at the 2018 Gold Coast Games alongside Matthew Dixon but will be teaming up this time with Matty Lee.
Ben Cutmore and Kyle Kothari, who are both making their Commonwealth Games debut, are also in the six-team field.
The evening session gets underway at 6.05pm.
Use the hashtags #B2022, #PartofthePride, #BringItHome or #InspiredToTry to join our conversation on Twitter. You can also follow Swim England on Facebook and Instagram.
Team England news
- Commonwealth champions Laugher and Harding believe they can only get better
- Relive the action from the day two morning session in our blog
- Andrea Spendolini-Sirieix hails ‘incredible’ victory as Team England seal one-two
- Jack Laugher hopes he’s made his late grandmother proud with golden hat-trick
- Inspired to Try? Find a diving club near you