Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games diving day four finals live blogAugust 7, 2022
Six divers will be aiming to add to the 12 medals won by Team England in the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games diving competition during the day four finals session.
Matthew Dixon, Matty Lee and Noah Williams will all be taking part in the Men’s 10m Platform at the Sandwell Aquatics Centre.
Williams and Lee – who won gold together in the Men’s Synchronised 10m Platform – qualified second and third respectively from this morning’s preliminary round.
They will be followed by Desharne Bent-Ashmeil, Yasmin Harper and Evie Smith who all progressed from this morning’s qualifying in the Women’s 3m Springboard.
Bent-Ashmeil was third overall, Harper fifth with Smith – in her first event of the Games – in 12th spot.
We’ll bring you news of all the action as it happens in our live blog – it all gets underway at 5.35pm.
Team England news
- Team England’s Birmingham 2022 medal success motivating squad to achieve more
- Relive the preliminary round action as it happened in our blog
- Goodfellow hails ‘special’ victory as Team England seal Commonwealth clean sweep
- Andrea’s pride at sharing Birmingham 2022 podium with Team England family
- Inspired To Try? Find a diving club near you