Swim England Safeguarding CPD Online Workshops11 May 2021
For a list of all the latest Swim England Safeguarding CPD’s please follow the link HERE
This workshop will raise your awareness of signs of abuse, and give you the tools and confidence you need to deal with any issues sensitively, appropriately and effectively should the need ever arise.
Who is the course designed for?
Anyone working with children both in a swimming teaching and coaching environment.
Completing this course will support club SwimMark submissions and is an integral part of Swim England’s Stronger Affiliation process.
Swim England’s Safeguarding CPD is bespoke and reflects the needs of a pool environment. The course will help you to understand:
- What child safeguarding and child protection means
- Key government legislation in relation to safeguarding and protecting children
- Swim England’s safeguarding policies and procedures
- The types, signs and symptoms of child abuse
- How to respond to possible signs of child abuse and take appropriate action if concerns arise.