Winter Championships17 October 2019
2019 London Swimming Regional Winter Championships (Short Course) incorporating Multi-Classification events. Licensed by Swim England at Level 2 (2LR192817)
|Saturday 2nd November 2019
Sunday 3rd November 2019
|London Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London.
- The Promoter for this event is Nick Hallam (contact).
- The Meet Manager of this event is Alan Thurlow (contact).
- The Lead Referee for this event is Ralph Shortland (contact).
Officials may volunteer their time to support this meet by registering their details and availability. A confirmation email will be sent and they will be contacted nearer the event to confirm timings and logistics.
- A swimmer’s age shall be determined as at midnight on December 31st 2019.
- Only Swimmers affiliated to a London Swimming (Swim England Region) Club may enter this meet.
- Qualifying entry times must be registered on the Swim England Rankings database; must have been achieved on or subsequent to 17 October 2018 (i.e. in the 12 months immediately preceding the closing date for the Championships) and; must have been achieved at a Level 1, 2, 3 or Masters licensed meet. Converted entry times will not be accepted.
- ALL Para Swimming competitors seeking to enter this meet should provide their para swimming classification by email to the meet administrator.
- ALL club entries must be submitted electronically.
- PLEASE ENTER VIA YOUR CLUB WHEREVER POSSIBLE. Any individual entries should be submitted by completing the attached excel format individual entry form.
- ALL entries, whether from a Club or from an individual, must be submitted using the Online Summary Form – 2019 London Winters – Online Entry Summary Form
- in previous years, selections to the London Team to compete abroad will be made following the conclusion of these championships. Any swimmer wishing to be considered for selection must enter and compete at the 2019 London Region Winter Championships.
- Coach/Team Manager Passes may be applied for here – 2019 Coach Pass Application – Enquiries should be sent by email to Jeanette Edmiston. Passes issued during 2019 are valid for this meet.
Spectator Entry Fees
- Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over).
- Entry to spectate the meets shall be free-of-charge for all children (15 years old and younger).
- No printed programmes will be available. We encourage all attendees to download and print the programmes from the London website at home to ensure that you are not disappointed on the day.
We would love to see your messages of support and congratulations along with your team/swimmer photoss too. Please tag us when posting on Twitter (@LondonSwimming) and use the hashtag #2019LondonWinters.