2021 SE London Festival of Swimming Meet21 July 2021
Following the Government announcement on 14 June 2021, the meet will be going ahead on 24 and 25 July using the COVID Procedures agreed with the facility operators and set out in the attached document. This document has been updated based on the Government announcement on 19 July 2021.
Merchandise can be ordered on line using this link.
|Saturday 24th July 2021|
Sunday 25th July 2021
|London Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London. (1LR210141)|
- The Promoter for this event is Alan Thurlow (contact)
- The Meet Manager for this event is Nick Hallam (contact).
- The Lead Referee for this event is Ralph Shortland (contact).
- A swimmer’s age shall be determined as at midnight on 31 December 2021.
- The closing deadline for all entries and full payment is 14 July 2021.
- ALL entries must be submitted electronically using the Online Summary Form.
- This meet will be run using Hy-Tek Meet Manager software. Entry files from compatible team management software (e.g. Swim Manager or Team Unify) will be accepted. SportSystems Entry Files are not compatible and cannot be accepted.
- (UPDATED – 16 JULY 2021 – REVISION TO PROMOTERS CONDITIONS) Withdrawals can be submitted to the Meet Manager by email using the standard form (link to download below) up to 10pm on the evening of Friday 23 July 2021 (the day before the meet). Thereafter, withdrawals must be submitted on deck using the provided forms within the time windows shown in the Key Times Report (link to download below). NO WITHDRAWALS SENT BY EMAIL AFTER 10PM FRIDAY 23 JULY WILL BE ACCEPTED/PROCESSED.
Access to Poolside
A poolside pass is required for access to the pool area. Technical Officials must wear their licence on poolside, all others must apply for a photo ID at this link. (This link will be disabled on Friday at 10am to allow for printing of passes. It will be enabled again at 7am Saturday morning for any late requests)
Spectator Entry Fees
Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over).
There will be no printed programme available for this meet – we encourage all attendees to download and print the online programme at home prior to your arrival.
Live start lists and results will be provided during the meet in the HyTek Meet Mobile app. The app can be downloaded from both Apple and Google app stores.
We also attach the full results:
- Saturday, 24 July 2021
- Sunday, 25 July 2021
- Combined Team Scores
- Symbolic Medal Table (this shows the number of medals that would have been issued for the competition)
We would love to see your messages of support and congratulations along with your team/swimmer photoss too. Please tag us when posting on Twitter (@LondonSwimming) and use the hashtag #2021LondonFestival. Thanks.
Officials and non-technical volunteers
Technical Officials may register their willingness to volunteer your time for this event at this link.
Field of Play volunteers may register your willingness to volunteer your time for this event at this link.
We are very grateful for any offer of assistance.
- COVID Procedures for the London Aquatic Centre (updated 19 July 2021)
- Promoter’s Conditions
- Schedule of Events (amended 9 June 2021)
- Time Standard
- HyTek Meet Events file (can be imported by all compatible Team Management Software) (amended 9 June 2021)
- Online Summary Form
- Individual Entry Form (designed for use by Masters only)
- Submitted Entry Report (v1.0 – 15 July 2021) – showing all submitted entries prior to the application of any necessary entry/event management activity. This is NOT an Accepted Entries list.
- Accepted Entry List (v1.0 – 16 July 2021)
- Key Times Report (v1.0 – 16 July 2021)
- Withdrawal Form
- Meet Programme – Session 1 – Saturday 24 July
- Meet Programme – Session 2 – Saturday 24 July
- Meet Programme – Session 3 – Sunday 25 July
- Meet Programme – Session 4 – Sunday 25 July