2021 SE London Festival of Swimming Meet2 June 2021
|Saturday 24th July 2021|
Sunday 25th July 2021
|London Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London. (1LR210141)|
- The Promoter for this event is Alan Thurlow (contact)
- The Meet Manager for this event is Nick Hallam (contact).
- The Lead Referee for this event is Ralph Shortland (contact).
- A swimmer’s age shall be determined as at midnight on 31 December 2021.
- The closing deadline for all entries and full payment is 14 July 2021.
- ALL entries must be submitted electronically using the Online Summary Form
- This meet will be run using Hy-Tek Meet Manager software. Entry files from compatible team management software (e.g. Swim Manager or Team Unify) will be accepted. SportSystems Entry Files are not compatible and cannot be accepted.
Access to Poolside
A poolside pass is required for access to the pool area. Technical Officials must wear their licence on poolside, all others must apply for a photo ID at this link.
Spectator Entry Fees
Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over).
There will be no printed programme available for this meet – we encourage all attendees to download and print the online programme at home prior to your arrival.
Live start lists and results will be provided during the meet in the HyTek Meet Mobile app. The app can be downloaded from both Apple and Google app stores.
We would love to see your messages of support and congratulations along with your team/swimmer photoss too. Please tag us when posting on Twitter (@LondonSwimming) and use the hashtag #2021LondonFestival. Thanks.
Officials and non-technical volunteers
Technical Officials may register their willingness to volunteer your time for this event at this link.
Field of Play volunteers may register your willingness to volunteer your time for this event at this link.
We are very grateful for any offer of assistance.
Meet Documents (to follow after licensing)
- Promoter’s Conditions
- Schedule of Events (amended 9 June 2021)
- Time Standard
- HyTek Meet Events file (can be imported by all compatible Team Management Software) (amended 9 June 2021)
- Online Summary Form
- Accepted Entry List
- Key Times Report
- Meet Programme for Saturday 24 July
- Meet Programme for Sunday 25 July