National Para-Swimming Pathway Engagement Day (on-line via Zoom) Sunday 13th December 202026 November 2020
Join the England Para – Swimming Talent Team for a FREE, fun day of workshops and activities, designed to help athletes, coaches and parents / guardians gain valuable information about the development of Para-athletes.
Who is this day for?
- Athletes who attend Regional Para-Swimming Training in their region
- All classified athletes and those on the classification waiting list who would like to develop their swimming further
- Category 2 members who have an eligible Para-Swimming impairment or hearing impairment and would like to learn more about Para-Swimming, or development / competitive opportunities
- Coaches who would like to gain a greater knowledge of Para-Swimming and the support available to them and to athletes.
- Club Administrators, exploring ways of developing Para-Swimming within their club environment.
*This day is not open to athletes on a National / British Para-Swimming Talent Programme*.
**All athletes under the age of 16 should be accompanied by an adult throughout.
See further details HERE