SE London Winter Championships 202115 September 2021 Competitive Swimming
This meet will go ahead on 6 and 7 November using the COVID Procedures agreed with the facility operator. The details of these procedures will be published shortly.
Merchandise can be ordered on line using this link.
|Saturday 6 November 2021|
Sunday 7 November 2021
|London Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London. (2LR)|
- The Promoter for this event is Alan Thurlow (contact)
- The Meet Manager for this event is Nick Hallam (contact).
- The Lead Referee for this event is Ralph Shortland (contact).
- A swimmer’s age shall be determined as at midnight on 31 December 2021.
- The closing deadline for all entries and full payment is 20 October 2021.
- ALL entries must be submitted electronically using the Online Club Entry Form or the Online Individual Entry Form.
- This meet will be run using Hy-Tek Meet Manager software. Entry files from compatible team management software (e.g. Swim Manager or Team Unify) will be accepted. SportSystems Entry Files are not compatible and cannot be accepted.
- Competitors (or their representatives) who are not intending to swim must submit official withdrawal forms, either electronically as prescribed on the competition website – up to midday on Friday 5th November 2021 (the day before the start of the competition), or at the Withdrawals table at the pool by completing an official withdrawal form no later than 50 minutes before the advertised starting time of the first event in each session. An announcement will be made of the finalists and 2 reserves for each event as the meet progresses. The announcement will include a time by which finalists and reserves can withdraw from a final. A fine will be levied on the club under whose name the swimmer is entered if a swimmer does not withdraw from a final in time and does not swim, and the swimmer concerned will be scratched from all events entered for the remainder of the meet.
Access to Poolside
A poolside pass is required for access to the pool area. Technical Officials must wear their licence on poolside, all others must apply for a photo ID at this link or re-use the pass issued for the SE Festival of Swimming. (This link will be disabled on Friday, 5 November at 10am to allow for printing of passes. It will be enabled again at 7am Saturday, 6 November for any late requests).
Spectator Entry Fees
Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over).
There will be no printed programme available for this meet – we encourage all attendees to download and print the online programme at home prior to your arrival.
Start Lists and Results
Live start lists and results will be provided during the meet in the HyTek Meet Mobile app. The app can be downloaded from both Apple and Google app stores.
The schedule of events is now available in the HyTek Meet Mobile app.
We would love to see your messages of support and congratulations along with your team/swimmer photoss too. Please tag us when posting on Twitter (@LondonSwimming) and use the hashtag #2021LondonFestival. Thanks.
Officials and non-technical volunteers
Technical Officials may register their willingness to volunteer your time for this event at this link.
Field of Play volunteers may register your willingness to volunteer your time for this event at this link.
We are very grateful for any offer of assistance.
- COVID Procedures for the London Aquatic Centre
- Promoter’s Conditions (subject to licencing approval)
- Schedule of Events
- Qualifying Times
- Para-Swimming Consideration Times
- Time Standard
- HyTek Meet Events file (can be imported by all compatible Team Management Software)
- Online Club Entry Form
- Online Individual Entry Form (designed for use by Masters and Para Swimmers only)
- Submitted Entry Report.
- Accepted Entry List
- Key Times Report
- Withdrawal Form