SE London Winter Championships 202222 September 2022
Short Course meet licensed by Swim England at Level 2
|Saturday 5th November 2022|
Sunday 6th November 2022
Glass Mill Leisure Centre, 41 Loampit Vale, Lewisham, London SE13 7FT (Licence No. 2LR221681)
- The Meet Manager for this event is Alan Thurlow (contact)
- The Promoter for this event is Nick Hallam (contact).
- The Lead Referee for this event is Hannah Davies (contact).
- This is a multi-classification Para-Swimming inclusive meet. Para swimmers must enter using the individual option within the Online Meet Entry Portal.
- Entries will be accepted from all swimmers who are members of a Swim England London affiliated club.
- A swimmer’s age shall be determined as at midnight on 31 December 2022.
- The closing deadline for all entries and full payment is 26 October 2022.
- Swimmers’ qualifying entry times must be registered at levels 1 to 3 on the Swim England Rankings database.
- ALL entries must be submitted electronically using the Online Meet Entry Portal
- This meet will be run using Hy-Tek Meet Manager software. Entry files from compatible team management software (e.g. Swim Manager, Swim Club Manager or Team Unify) will be accepted. SportSystems Entry Files are not compatible and cannot be accepted.
Access to Poolside
A poolside pass is required for access to the pool area.
Coaches, Team Managers and Chaperones must apply for a pass through the Swim England National Poolside Pass system which can be accessed here –
Swim England Events Accreditation
A weekend pass costs £15.00 without food or £45 to include food.
Your pass must be downloaded by the individual before attending the meet. Pouches and lanyards will be provided at the entrance desk.
If you are Coaching using an L2 Teacher qualification, AND ONLY IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES – you will need to apply for your weekend pass using the following form (PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THIS FACILITY) – Swim England London will bill your club for your application;
L2 Teachers Pass without food – £15.00 without food
L2 Teachers Pass with food – £45.00 with food
All other Non-Technical Volunteers (including VIPs and SE Staff) who are unable to use the National Poolside Pass system must apply for a photo ID at the link below.
Volunteer. SE Staff & VIP Pass Application
Technical Officials must wear their licence on poolside.
Spectator Entry Fees
Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over). Entry to spectate the meets shall be free-of-charge for all children (15 years old and younger).
Tickets for both adults and children need to be pre-purchased at leaast 12 hours before the start of the gala at this link. No tickets will be available on the day. You must bring a printed copy of your ticket or have it available on your mobile device. It will be validated using a mobile scanner. If you leave the venue, you must ensure you are scanned out if you want to return and reuse your ticket later in the day.
There will be no printed programme available for this meet – we encourage all attendees to download and print the online programme at home prior to your arrival.
Live start lists and results will be provided during the meet in the HyTek Meet Mobile app. The app can be downloaded from both Apple and Google app stores.
We would love to see your messages of support and congratulations along with your team/swimmer photoss too. Please tag us when posting on Twitter (@LondonSwimming) and use the hashtag #2020LondonOpen. Thanks.
Officials and non-technical volunteers
Technical Officials may register their willingness to volunteer your time for this event at this link.
Field of Play volunteers may register your willingness to volunteer your time for this event at this link.
We are very grateful for any offer of assistance.
- Promoter’s Conditions
- Schedule of Events
- Qualifying Times
- Para Swimmers Consideration Times
- HyTek Meet Events file (can be imported by all compatible Team Management Software)
- Online Meet Entry Portal
- Instructions on how to use the Online Meet Entry Portal
- Accepted Entry List
- Key Times Report
- Meet Programme for Saturday 5 November
- Meet Programme for Sunday 6 November