Swim England National Awards 201724 May 2017
The Swim England National Awards are a great opportunity to celebrate all the individual achievements and team successes of the past year.
They recognise all those involved in our sports, from members and volunteers to partners, teachers and athletes.
The 2017 National Awards will be held on 11 November at The Great Hall at the University of Birmingham and we are excited to announce that our host for the day will be Olympic diving silver medallist Leon Taylor!
Finalists will be receive their invitations shortly, but everyone is welcome to join in the celebration as tickets are now available to purchase. Click here for more information.
Over the next few weeks the finalists will be announced so make sure you keep an eye out for #SEAwards2017 on Twitter.
Swim England National Awards 2017 nomination categories:
Please note that nominations are now closed for 2017.
- Swim England Learn to Swim Award
- Swim England School Swimming Charter: Primary School of the Year
- Swim England Swim School Member of the Year
- Swim England National Learn to Swim Provider
- Swim England Achievement Award: Youth Participant
- Swim England Achievement Award: Senior Participant
- Swim England Achievement Award: Disabled Participant
- Swim England Facility Operator of the Year
- Swim England Club of the Year
- Swim England Performance Club of the Year
- Swim England Young Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Teacher of the Year
- Swim England Coach of the Year
- Swim England Services to Aquatics
- The David Sparkes OBE Innovation Award
Read about last year’s event and view all the 2016 finalists.