Swim England Child Safeguarding Contacts7 August 2019
Use the following Swim England child safeguarding contacts if you need to get in touch with us.
How can I raise a child safeguarding concern?
If you have a concern about the welfare of any child or the behaviour of an adult towards any child you should, without delay, contact:
- your organisation or club welfare officer
- your county or regional welfare officer (bottom of page)
- Swim England National Safeguarding Team:
- Kevin Suckling, Head of Safeguarding and Welfare
- National Safeguarding Manager
- James Diamond, National Safeguarding Case Manager (NSCM)
- Safeguarding Case Officer
- National Safeguarding Administrator – Tansy Nottage
- National Safeguarding Officer
- National Welfare Officer
- Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01509 640 700 (Option 1 for Swim England and then Option 3 for Safeguarding)
- For anyone with concerns about any aspect of their swimming experience, or that of a child or adult at risk, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01509 640700 (Option 1 for Swim England and then Option 3 for Safeguarding).
In an emergency
If you believe a child has been harmed or may be at immediate risk of harm, and you are unable to contact your welfare officer or the Swim England safeguarding team please make immediate contact with an appropriate agency, such as:
- The Police
- Children’s Services
- Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Local Authority Designated officer (LADO)
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline
Take the name and contact details of the person you have spoken to, plus the incident / referral reference number (if applicable) so you have a record of the advice they give.
Then report this to the club welfare officer and the Swim England safeguarding team the next working day.
County and Regional Welfare Officers
Enter the name of your county or region below and the search will automatically filter.
Click or tap the plus symbol for a county or region to view the full contact details.
To edit details, please contact email@example.com.
County / Region
|Berkshire & South Bucks||Roger Penfoldfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Devon||Rosemary Jane Brimacombe||Welfare.email@example.com|
|East Midlands Region||Ursula Beckfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|East Region||Joanne Stalleyemail@example.com|
|London Region||Suzanne Philpot||Welfare.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Northumberland & Durham||Tracy Donnellyemail@example.com|
|North East Region||Chris Hallidayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|North West Region||Bev Raistrickemail@example.com|
|Nottinghamshire||Currently vacant - contact National firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Oxfordshire & North Bucks||Currently vacant - contact National email@example.com|
|Somerset||Currently vacant - contact National firstname.lastname@example.org|
|South East Region||Andy Giessemail@example.com|
|South West Region||Marion Britton||Marion_britton@yahoo.co.uk|
|Staffordshire||Currently vacant - contact National firstname.lastname@example.org|
|West Midlands Region||Jobeth Hamiltonemail@example.com|