Club Development1 April 2019
These pages focus on developing and growing your club, including how to apply for and benefit from SwimMark.
Click or tap the links below to find out more.
SwimMark is our club accreditation programme. Find out why a club should become accredited and the benefits it will bring to the club.
- What is SwimMark – find out more about the accreditation programme.
- Benefits of SwimMark – we spell out exactly why your club should be applying for the accreditation.
- Frequently asked questions about SwimMark – if you’re unsure about SwimMark, read our FAQs to see if someone else has had the same question.
Planning a short and long term future and direction of the club is an important aspect of developing the club and these pages will help a club to do so.
- 5 tips for club development – read our five top tips for developing your aquatics club in England
- International Permits FAQS – if you’re looking to take your club to compete or train abroad, read our FAQs first