Value of Club Swimming
The Value of Club Swimming research will help us understand how being part of a club, across any discipline, helps contribute to an individual’s wellbeing.
Two surveys were shared (February-March 2020) with Swim England members, one for those aged 16 and over and a separate survey for those under 16, to help us gain more understanding around the social value of being in a club.
We would like to thank everyone who completed the relevant surveys and congratulations to Corby Steel Diving for achieving the highest completion rate amongst their members.
The findings will help the promotion of clubs during the Olympic and Paralympic Games and also help with the development of our club strategy for 2021-2025.
Terms and conditions for the prize draw
The promoter is Swim England. By entering this prize draw you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. To qualify for entry, individuals should fully complete one online survey by the closing date shown.
2. Surveys not fully completed will not be entered into the prize draw.
3. Qualifying individuals will then be listed and three individuals will be selected at random on the draw date of 25 March 2020.
4. The club with the highest completion rate amongst their members will be awarded the club prize. Should there be more than one club with identical highest completion rates, these clubs will be listed and one selected at random of the draw date of 25 March 2020.
5. The winning individuals and club will receive an email from Swim England.
6. The decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence related to the prize draw will be entered into except with the winning individuals.
7. Swim England retains the right to disqualify any entry that fails to comply with these terms and conditions.