Swim England Safeguarding Contacts7 August 2019
Use the following Swim England safeguarding contacts if you need to get in touch with us.
How can I raise a safeguarding concern?
If you have a concern that a child or adult may be at risk of harm, or being harmed, you should, without delay, contact:
- Your organisation or club welfare officer
- Your county or regional welfare officer (bottom of page)
- Swim England National Safeguarding Team:
- Kevin Suckling, Head of Safeguarding and Welfare
- James Diamond, National Safeguarding Manager
- Charlotte Colson-Hammond, National Safeguarding Case Manager
- Lisa Buxton, Safeguarding Case Officer
- Vacant, National Safeguarding Officer
- Tansy Nottage, National Safeguarding Administrator
- Lucy Doyle, National Welfare Officer
- Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01509 640 700 (Option 1 for Swim England and then Option 3 for Safeguarding)
In an emergency
If you believe a child or adult has been harmed or may be at immediate risk of harm, and you are unable to contact your welfare officer or the Swim England safeguarding team please make immediate contact with an appropriate agency, such as:
- The Police
- Children’s Services
- Local Authority Adult Safeguarding Team
- Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Local Authority Designated officer (LADO)
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline
Take the name and contact details of the person you have spoken to, plus the incident / referral reference number (if applicable) so you have a record of the advice they give.
Then report this to the club welfare officer and the Swim England safeguarding team the next working day.
County and Regional Welfare Officers
Enter the name of your county or region below and the search will automatically filter.
Click or tap the plus symbol for a county or region to view the full contact details.
To edit details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
County / Region
|Berkshire & South Bucks||Roger Penfoldemail@example.com|
|Devon||Rosemary Jane Brimacombe||Welfare.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dorset||Dr Ashley Savageemail@example.com|
|East Midlands Region||Ursula Beckfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|East Region||Joanne Stalleyemail@example.com|
|London Region||Suzanne Philpot||Welfare.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Northumberland & Durham||Tracy Donnellyemail@example.com|
|North East Region||Chris Hallidayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|North West Region||Bev Raistrickemail@example.com|
|Nottinghamshire||Currently vacant - contact National firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Oxfordshire & North Bucks||Currently vacant - contact National email@example.com|
|South East Region||Andy Giessfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|South West Region||Marion Britton||Marion_britton@yahoo.co.uk|
|Staffordshire||Currently vacant - contact National email@example.com|
|West Midlands Region||Jobeth Hamiltonfirstname.lastname@example.org|