Just Swim membership reaches 5,000 members11 September 2017 Swim England News
Over 5,000 people are getting more from their swimming thanks to a new membership from Swim England.
Just Swim launched in May 2017 and its hints, tips and discounts have already been a huge hit with new and regular swimmers.
Adults of all ages can get huge benefits from the free membership. It has been particularly well-received by the older age groups with 12 per cent of members aged over 55.
Mike Thompson, Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer for Swim England, said: “The response to Just Swim has been really pleasing. This is the first time swimming has had a membership option for swimmers who are not already part of our thriving 200,000 strong club network, and the reaction has been really positive.
“We know that 11 million adults enjoy swimming at their local pool each month and we wanted to give them a helping hand to get the most out of their swimming and maintain their love for it.
“Just Swim provides a range of tips and advice to help answer some of those questions we all have about our front crawl breathing technique, or the best session to help us to improve our fitness in the pool. But it is also about a healthy lifestyle. There is information about healthy eating and how to balance keeping active with a hectic work or home life.”
- Click here to find out more about our Just Swim membership and join today.
Just Swim comes with lots of benefits
Just Swim is free to join and members can enjoy lots of exclusive extras, which include:
- Swimming Fitness Training Plan to mix up your weekly swim session – new this month
- Tips and advice from our experts to improve your swimming, including food and nutritional advice.
- 25 per cent discount plus free delivery with everything at TYR.
- Discounted entry and other special offers from the leading Open Water and Challenge events. This includes Swimathon, Swim Serpentine and Marathon Swims.
- Plus much more.