Preparing For Your Interview1 October 2018
We are looking for people who live our values and we always interview against the person specification found in the job description.
We make our selection of the best person for the role based upon competency based interviews and a selection activity. This gives you an opportunity to show us what you can do as well as tell us.
At all stages we passionately believe it should be a two way process – ask us questions too. You need to know if we are a good fit for you just as much as we need to know if you are a good fit for us.
- Dress code – we wear business casual attire but ultimately it’s most important to us that you just feel comfortable so you can show us your best. So from power suit to something more casual, we don’t mind.
- Be clear, concise and make sure you actually answer the question.
- Bring your instructions for finding us with you – if you are interviewing at SportPark, it’s a little bit of a walk from the car park and then either lots of stairs or a lift so make sure you leave 10 minutes longer than you think you’ll need. If you need a Blue Badge space, please let us know.
- If there is anything else you think we could do to make your interview more accessible, please discuss this with us.
- We are a friendly team, so relax and prepare to do your best.