Swim England National Awards 20191 June 2019
The Swim England National Awards return in 2019, to celebrate all the individual achievements and team successes of the past year.
The awards recognise all those involved in our sports, from members and volunteers to partners, teachers and athletes.
This year’s event will take place on 30 November at The Great Hall at the University of Birmingham.
The Swim England National Awards 2019 will take on a different format to previous years, as the organisation seeks to recognise the success of clubs throughout the country.
This year, each of the eight Swim England regions – North West, North East, West Midlands, East Midlands, South West, South East, East Region and London Region – will select winners from all nine awards categories.
These eight winners for each award will then form the shortlist for the Swim England National Awards, with all regional winners invited to attend the ceremony in Birmingham.
2019 National Awards categories
This year’s awards include:
- Swim England Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Youth Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Club of the Year
- Swim England Coach of the Year
- Swim England Technical Official of the Year
- Swim England Long Service Award to Aquatics
- Swim England Youth Achievement Award
- Swim England Adult Achievement Award
- Swim England Personal Achievement Award
All nominations closed on 31 July.
The Swim England Teaching and Education Awards will take place on the 18 November in Solihull.
To nominate in our of our six categories, including Swim England Educator of the Year and Swim England Swimming Teacher of the Year, head to our Teaching and Education Awards pages.