Swim England National Awards 20181 June 2018
The Swim England National Awards are a great opportunity to celebrate all the individual achievements and team successes of the past year.
They recognise all those involved in our sports, from members and volunteers to partners, teachers and athletes.
This year’s event will take place on 10 November at The Great Hall at the University of Birmingham. It will be the second National Awards using the Swim England name and the categories have been modified and updated.
2018 National Awards nominations
This year, nominations will be opening in stages. Please see below for dates. All nominations will close on 4 August.
Nomination opening dates
Friday 1 June
- Swim England Young Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Service to Aquatics
- Swim England Club of the Year
- Swim England Club Network of the Year
Friday 22 June
- Swim England Learn to Swim Rising Star
- Swim England Primary School of the Year
- Swim England Swim School of the Year
- Swim England Teacher of the Year
- Swim England Facility Operator of the Year – up to 10 wet sites
- Swim England Facility Operator of the Year – 11+ wet sites
Friday 6 July
- Swim England Coach of the Year
- Swim England Youth Achievement Award
- Swim England Adult Achievement Award
- Swim England Personal Achievement Award
- The David Sparkes OBE Innovation Award