The only magazine with all the latest news, views and features for British Aquatics. This monthly magazine provides all the news and features on your sport’s personalities as well as reports, results and information from all the aquatic disciplines.
|Click here to view the latest promotions|
If you are a fan of swimming, diving, water polo or synchronised swimming at any level then Swimming Times has something for you.
How much does the Swimming Times magazine cost?
- Single copies are £3.20 and can now be purchased from a number of WH Smith branches and all good newsagents*. Click here for a list of the WH Smith stores or for help finding your local stockist please call 01778 391150.
*From the August 2012 issue, due out July 18 2012.
To save money compared to buying from your newsagent each month – why not subscribe for the year.
- An individual subscription offers you twelve monthly magazines for just £26.
- This price applies to addresses in the UK only, if you would like your copy of Swimming Times posted to an address abroad please contact us for prices.
- Tel: 01509 640230
- E-mail: email@example.com
- It’s cheaper to buy through your club!
- You can order Swimming Times through your club for just £19.50 a year. Clubs must subscribe to at least three copies, all delivered to the same address. One free subscription with every 12 club copies ordered.
Click here for more information on how to set-up and manage a club subscription.
Looking for a gift for that someone special?
A fan of the aquatics world?
Why not choose a subscription to Swimming Times – the official magazine of the ASA and British Swimming.
Four easy ways to subscribe
By Direct Debit
- Swimming Times offers new and current subscribers the opportunity to pay for their subscription by Direct Debit so you never have to miss a subscription.
- Simply download and complete a Direct Debit Instruction form and we’ll do the rest.
- Send it to: Swimming Times, Pavilion 3, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough University, Loughborough, LE11 3QF. Don’t forget to keep the Direct Debit Guarantee (at the bottom of the page) for your own records.
By phone: Call the Swimming Times office on 01509 640230 to make a credit/debit card payment.
By cheque: to Swimming Times, Pavilion 3, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough University, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.