Subscribe today to the voice of aquatics: Swimming Times
The only monthly magazine for British aquatics. Get all the news and features on your sport’s personalities as well as reports, results and information from all the aquatic disciplines. If you are a fan of swimming, diving, water polo or synchronised swimming at any level then Swimming Times has something for you.
How much does it cost?
- Copies can be purchased for £3.20 from a number of WH Smith branches. For help finding your local stockist click here or alternatively call 01778 391150.
- Copies can be purchased for £4.00 (inc. P&P) from the Swimming Times Office.
Subscribe for a year and save up to 45%! An annual subscription offers you twelve monthly magazines delivered to your door*
- Individual Subscription (UK)
o £26.00 paying by Direct Debit
o £29.00 paying by cash/cheque
- Individual Subscription (Europe)
- Individual Subscription (Rest of World)
Are you a member of a club? It’s cheaper to buy through a club!
- Club Subscription (UK only)
o £22.00 per person – minimum of 3 copies, *delivered to one address
(and you get 1 free copy for every 12 ordered!). Click here for more information on how to set-up and manage a club subscription.
Gift Subscription – if you’re purchasing a subscription as a gift for somebody, let us know and we can send them a Gift Voucher!
Four easy ways to subscribe
1. Click here to buy online - All of the above subscriptions, except the Individual subscription (UK) paying by Direct Debit, can be purchased online.
2. Pay by credit/debit card or cheque by downloading, completing and submitting page one of an application form.
3. Set up a direct debit by downloading, completing and submitting both pages of an application form.
4. Call the Swimming Times Office to make a credit/debit card payment.
Tel: 01509 640230. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swimming Times, Pavilion 3, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough University, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.