Swim England launches two workshops as part of popular Club Matters series12 February 2021
Places can now be booked on two new workshops as part of Swim England’s popular Club Matters series.
Delegates can gain an Introduction to Legal Structures and Leadership Teams on four dates in March.
Claire Coleman, Swim England head of development, said: “We’re delighted to be offering these further workshops as we aim to help develop the knowledge of our fantastic volunteers who do so much for their clubs.
“There is a lot of sound advice around club governance and how to achieve the best leadership team for your club and we hope officials will find the workshops useful and informative.
“The Club Matters workshops are a key tool for Swim England to support our clubs and they have proved to be extremely popular.
“If anyone misses out on booking a place on either of these workshops, please register your interest and you will get priority booking for when future workshops are held.”
The Introduction to Legal Structures workshops will cover the following elements:
- Understanding the importance of club structures
- Understanding which structure is right for their club
- Identifying the different types of legal structures
- Identifying top tips on how to effectively govern their club
- Understanding next steps through action planning
- Identifying where to find further help and advice.
By the end of the Leadership Teams workshops, attendees will be able to:
- Review their leadership club structure
- Identify the key principles of an excellent leadership team
- Identify methods on how to achieve an excellent leadership team for your club
- Develop an action plan to improve their club leadership.
To book a place, click on the date you wish to attend and fill in the form.
Introduction to Legal Structures
If you are unable to attend any of the dates or missed out on booking a place, please fill in the register your interest form.