Club Roles10 March 2017
Below you will find Swim England guides to the most common aquatics club roles These documents are to help clubs support volunteers in carrying out their duties at a Swim England club.
Each guide contains:
- An introduction to the role.
- The types of skills and experience required.
- Role responsibilities and level of commitment.
- What support you can expect from us.
- What you will gain from the experience.
You can find out more on the Volunteering Hub.
Club Roles Descriptions
To download simply click on the required document.