Updated contact details during coronavirus outbreak20 March 2020
Swim England, British Swimming and the Institute of Swimming are continuing to follow Government guidelines and all staff are now working from home.
It means the organisations’ reception phone lines closed from Monday 23 March until further notice.
The headquarters of Swim England, British Swimming and the Institute of Swimiming at SportPark, Loughborough, are now temporarily closed due to the ‘exceptional circumstances we find ourselves in’.
A Swim England spokesperson added: “We have been preparing for this scenario and all our systems are set up to allow us to do this with the minimum disruption.
“There will inevitably be a few teething problems and so we appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times.
“This is being reviewed regularly and we will provide updates as required.”
The main changes are:
From Monday 23 March, reception phone lines have closed until further notice.
All general enquiries should be directed to:
Swim England/British Swimming – email@example.com
Institute of Swimming – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you specifically need to speak to someone, please email and we will arrange a call back, if possible the same day.
Similarly, if you have a regular contact for someone, please get in touch with them direct.
Please direct membership services enquiries to email@example.com.
If you specifically need to speak to someone, please call 07849 184 701 (Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm).
Awards Customer Services
Following the Government’s announcement on Monday 23 March, our Awards distribution centre is now temporarily closed.
If you need to contact a member of the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your contact number and someone will call you back as soon as possible.
Institute of Swimming
Please email email@example.com with any enquiries. If you would like to speak to a member of the team, please include your contact number in the email and we will call you back as soon as possible (Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm).
Other key contacts
- Pools/facilities enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swim School enquiries – email@example.com
- Club enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rankings enquiries – email@example.com
- Swim England Talent – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Talent disciplines – email@example.com
- Rankings – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteering and discipline enquiries – email@example.com
- Learn to Swim enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and wellbeing enquiries – email@example.com
- Educator training enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategic partnership enquiries – email@example.com
- Events enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media enquiries – email@example.com
- Swim England Qualifications enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workforce development – email@example.com
A series of FAQs have also been published, which will be updated regularly.
The Swim England spokesperson added: “Thank you for your continued support and understanding at this time.”