Introducing the four Frameworks for swimming teachers29 March 2017
Our Learn to Swim Programme takes the non-swimmer on a journey through four specialised Frameworks. Use the links below to learn more about each Framework.
- Swim England Pre-School Framework
- Swim England Learn to Swim Framework (Learn to Swim Stages 1-7)
- Swim England Aquatic Skills Framework (Learn to Swim Stages 8-10)
- Swim England Adult Swimming Framework
These start with the basics of learning to swim and end with learning skills for sports such as water polo or diving. There is also a Framework for teaching adults to swim.
Each Framework sets out clear expectations on standards and outcomes. Teachers will find this structure helps to:
- deliver a consistent standard of lesson content and quality
- monitor a swimmer’s progress.
Want to hear more about the Learn to Swim Programme? Contact our team at email@example.com.