About the 2021 Swim England Teaching and Education Awards1 July 2019
The Swim England Teaching and Education Awards evening has been postponed until spring 2021. We will update this page as soon as we’re able to re-open the nominations window.
What are the Teaching and Education Awards?
Swim England will host an evening of fun and excitement, honouring the very best of our swimming workforce in the UK.
The Awards evening is about recognising the fantastic achievements of operators, educators, swimming teachers, swim schools and lesson providers within our sector. It’s a chance to highlight the innovations and successes that we can all be inspired by.
Read about the 2019 Awards evening here.
There are nine awards available to enter. Click below for the nomination judging criteria details.
Swim England Teaching and Education Awards Categories
- Swim England Approved Centre Diversity Champions
- Swim England Trainee Tutor of the Year
- Swim England Educator of the Year
- Swim England Primary School of the Year
- Swim England Swim School of the Year
- Swim England Swimming Teacher of the Year
- Approved Training Centre Innovation Award
- School Swimming Lesson Provider of the Year
- Swim England Qualifications Learner of the Year
Click here to view the nominations criteria before making your nomination.