Nominations open for the Swim England Teaching and Education Awards 20215 September 2021
Nominations can now be submitted for the Swim England Teaching and Education Awards 2021.
Eight gongs recognising the fantastic achievements of operators, educators, swimming teachers, swim schools and lesson providers are up for grabs.
The categories are:
- Swim England Approved Centre Inclusion Champions
- Swim England Trainee Tutor of the Year
- Swim England Educator of the Year
- Swim England Primary School of the Year
- Swim England Swim School of the Year
- Swim England Swimming Teacher of the Year
- Swim England School Swimming Lesson Provider of the Year
- Swim England Health Impact Award
- Full details of the criteria for each category and the nomination form are available by clicking here.
The winners of the awards will be announced virtually on Sunday 28 November – with the Swim England Teaching and Education Conference is taking place the following day on Monday 29 November.
Sarah Green, Swim England head of educator training, said the awards were a way to honour the unsung heroes of the sector.
She said: “It’s a chance to highlight the innovations and successes that we can all be inspired by.
“So many have faced challenging circumstances in the last 18 months and it’s right to recognise their dedication and achievements.
“We hope there will be plenty of entries to honour the unsung heroes who have gone the extra mile.”