Swim England E-Newsletter Advertising1 January 2022
If you would like to promote your brand to our members or place your campaign directly in front of key audiences and decision makers, our monthly e-newsletters offer the best way to do that.
By featuring in our communications to specific audiences including members, swimming providers/professionals and open water swimmers, you can directly and effectively reach your chosen target audience.
We have several e-newsletters available, some which allow banner advertising and others which require a member offer promotion in order to be included.
Coming soon… we will be inviting brands to take part in our 2023 Advent Calendar Giveaway. To find out more and to register your interest, please send an email to our Advertising department with the subject ‘Advent Calendar’.
Our monthly member e-newsletter provide an unrivalled way to reach around 154,000 members (March 2023), directly into their inboxes. With this package, you can e you to provide an exclusive offer for your brand to our members. Typically issued around the middle of every month, a schedule is available on request. Newsletter recipients are typically interested in the following areas:
- Events and challenges
- Sport-specific products and information
- Masters swimming; open water swimming
- Products and services aimed regular swimmers, clubs and club members
This newsletter circulation includes swimmers, coaches, club members and volunteers. It is possible to choose whether to promote your offer to the full circulation or target one or more specific audiences by age, discipline or region. Prices available on request for segmented circulation.
Pooling Resources is our monthly B2B newsletter, reaching those in the delivery of swimming, diving, artistic swimming and water polo. It includes the latest news and resources from the industry as well as campaign information and wider sector news. An offer or advertisement in this monthly e-newsletter gets your message right in front of industry decision makers.
Typically sent the second week of each month, our Pooling Resources e-newsletter has a current circulation of 2,600 (February 2023). This is an audience of swimming teachers, swim schools and pool operators/owners. Offers can reach the full circulation whilst advertising will reach those who have opted in to receive marketing.
The Jobs update is our fortnightly newsletter which goes to around 19,000 active aquatic job seekers (March 2023). The audience is predominantly swimming teachers and assistants, coaches and lifeguards, seeking their next great job opportunity. This is a recently launched opportunity but we know from initial feedback that engagement with a relevant campaign is excellent.
The Jobs Update is issued fortnightly on a Monday. A schedule is available on request. This banner space is not designed to be used for advertising job listings unless they are already loaded onto Careers in Aquatics. It can be used as a way to feature multiple vacancies that you currently have listed.
This package enables you to reach a highly engaged audience of over 8 thousand outdoor swimmers via our monthly newsletter. You can place a banner advertisement or provide an offer, competition/giveaway or other campaign.
Our newsletter offer package includes:
- Newsletter content about the offer in one issue of your chosen newsletter.
- Social media promotion in advance of the newsletter date, on relevant Swim England channels
Advertising package includes:
- A 605 x 150 pixel banner advertisement in one issue of your chosen.
The details of any offer will be discussed and agreed in advance of booking but, generally, we would ask you to provide full details of the offer and any terms and conditions; 100-150 words of copy about the offer and an image or logo. Newsletter content and social media messaging is then prepared based on what is provided.
If there is a requirement for an offer code to be used by members when redeeming an offer, this can be accommodated.
Space is limited and demand high. Offers are scheduled on a first come first served basis. Series bookings are accepted for suitable campaigns.
These packages can be nicely complemented by additional banner advertising or advertorial as required. Previous customers have successfully run advertorial to build brand awareness followed by a later offer.
Member newsletter = £1,540 + VAT (for full circulation).
Pooling Resources = £270 + VAT
Careers in Aquatics Jobs Update = £405 + VAT
Outdoor Swimming newsletter = £210 + VAT
Prices shown are per newsletter issue.
To guarantee space, early booking is encouraged.
Booking is required 7-14 days prior to date of newsletter issue. Please enquire for details.
Any ad creative or offer content, images and terms and conditions must be received and approved 7 days before each newsletter.
How to book
To enquire about or book any of the above newsletter packages, please click here to go straight to our enquiry form.
If selecting a member offer option, you will need to include details of the offer you have in mind and the proposed timing of it. We will contact you to discuss the details.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Prices valid from 7 July 2022.
- Prices are shown excluding VAT.
- Bookings must be confirmed by the deadlines given to meet deadlines for inclusion.
- Any e-newsletter content, web copy or banner artwork must be received and approved by the deadline given to meet deadlines for inclusion.
- Invoices are raised at the time of booking.
- Payment terms are payment with booking or, for account customers, 30 days from date of invoice.
- If your company operates a purchase order system that requires you to quote an order number, please ensure you provide this at time of booking. We will quote the PO number on our invoice as long as you let us know this is required.
- Should any of your accounts with Swim England or its subsidiaries be in arrears or have a history of late payment, we reserve the right to refuse a booking or request payment at time of booking.
- Requests to change or cancel bookings once confirmed may be subject to an administration or cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking or decline offers, content or artwork which does not meet the above guidelines or is not relevant or appropriate for the chosen audience.
- Bookings which are confirmed but for which no artwork is received by the given deadline will still be charged for.
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings for campaigns which would not appropriate for our family audience. For example, we cannot carry advertising for products or services relating to alcohol or gambling.