Swim England Club Awards27 April 2018
Created just for clubs, each sport has a progressive set of Awards to motivate members, support training sessions and help generate extra income for your club.
The Awards can be used to:
- help new starters transition from the familiar Learn to Swim Awards
- recognise and reward achievements
- provide a clear and progressive pathway
- develop and consolidate correct technique.
They will help coaches and clubs:
- provide a clear and consistent structure for club training sessions
- generate an extra income stream.
What do clubs and coaches say?
“There was an immediate noticeable improvement in the skill level of the participants.”
“The content was most effective for the coaching team – helping to focus their sessions on specific coaching skills.”
“The Awards have enabled everyone to go in the same direction, at the same pace and to the different levels required.”
The Range of Swim England Club Awards
Each sport has a set of Awards, which comprise of a certificate and pin badge for each level of achievement:
Click or tap the blue bars below to view the outcomes for each set of Awards, or information about how to buy, promote or coach the Awards.
- Swim England Diving Awards outcomes
- Swim England Open Water Swimming Awards outcomes
- Swim England Swimming Club Awards outcomes
- Swim England Synchronised Swimming Figure Grade Awards Outcomes
- Swim England Synchronised Swimming Routine Grade Awards outcomes
- Swim England Water Polo Club Awards outcomes
- Swim England Competitive Start Awards outcomes
- Swim England Speed Awards outcomes
Order via the Swim England Online Shop
Existing shop customers can login to shop.swimming.org and order straight away
New customer? Just register first, then proceed to order.
Simply search the shop for your sport or find the Club Awards section under the Awards tab.
Contact the Swim England Customer Services team
Phone: 0800 220 292
The Customer Services team can help you:
- with any questions on products or ordering
- to set up your account, especially if you would like a business account, which will allow you to pay via purchase order.
- confirm any benefits such as discounts on the price of Awards.
SwimMark clubs save 5%
Are you a SwimMark accredited club? If so, you’ll benefit from a discount of 5% on the cost of Swim England Awards.
Call our Customer Services team to confirm and add the discount to your online account.
Want to become a SwimMark accredited club? Find out more on our SwimMark pages.
If you have a question on how to order, how to set up your account or delivery processes on our online shop, you’ll find our Frequently Asked Questions guide a handy place to start.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch with our Customer Services Team on the details above.
To raise awareness of the diving awards to your young divers, we have a number of print items for you to download.
A4 single sided poster
- Editable word document – this version is for sites to print in house. Simply drop in your logo and add club times and details.
- Print ready pdf – give this version to your printer, along with your logo and details if you want your poster professionally printed.
A5 double sided leaflet
- Editable word document – this version is for sites to print in-house. Simply drop in your logo and add club times and details. The leaflet is laid out as two-up on an A4 page. To achieve double sided print, please select the ‘print on the short side’ option in your print settings.
- Print ready pdf – give this version to your printer, along with your logo and details if you want to your leaflet professionally printed.
A3 Wall Posters (for Diving Awards 1-7)
- Print ready pdf – these posters illustrate the techniques needed to achieve each set of outcomes per Award. They are print ready only and we suggest you ask your printer to print and encapsulate (70micron). This will make them waterproof and you can display the posters on poolside to help with training.